Free Loan of Durable Medical Equipment!
OUR OFFICE WILL BE
CLOSING EARLY ON
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2019 AT 3:30PM
FOR STAFF TRAINING
WE WILL RE-OPEN THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY DURING OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS FROM 9AM TO 4:30PM.
Convalescent Aid Society is a non-profit organization and is entirely funded by private donations, endowments and foundation grants. Monetary and equipment gifts help us continue providing services to those in need. Donations are tax deductible.
* EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEED
© 2015 CAS Copyright. All Rights Reserved
Convalescent Aid Society is dedicated to improving the quality of life of our clients by providing the free loan of durable medical equipment (DME) for in-home use in order to:
- Improve the quality of life.
- Restore and prolong mobility
- Promote continued independence and autonomy
- Champion sustainable and cost-effective re-use, repair and recycling of DME.