Application / Qualification Requirements
1. CLIENT: (MUST PROVIDE POOF OF RESIDENCY WITHIN CAS SERVICE AREA)
*Current Utility Bill - (Electric, Gas, Water, or Trash) ONLY
*Current Lease/Rental agreement or Mortgage/Property tax statements.
2. COSIGNER: (MUST RESIDE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY)
* Utility Bill (Any kind) * Bank /Credit Card/Loan statements
* Medical Statement/Bill * DMV, Car Insurance/Registration
* Government Documents/Statements (i.e.: IRS, State (Edd/SSI, County)
* Lease/Rental agreement or Mortgage/Property tax statement.
3. CONTACT / REFERENCE: name, address, phone number of relative or friend of the client who does not live with the CLIENT or COSIGNER
* Currrent * Original/ Not Photocopied
All verification document need to be:
NEW APPLICATION(S) WILL BE PROCESS DAILY UNTIL 4PM.
Please call to make sure we have the item in stock. Item can be placed on hold for 24 hours.
HOW TO QUALIFY:
Equipment is available on loan to any individuals who live within our service area. That means the person who will be using the equipment must live in a city located within the San Gabriel Valley area; including Glendale, Burbank, La Canada Flintridge and several adjacent cities. The full list of cities we provide service for can be found here. We do check for proof of residency.
The equipment may be borrowed for in-home use only. That means it CANNOT be used for residents of skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, or convalescent homes because these facilities have their own equipment. You will be required to provide a current driver’s license or some other government identification and complete a brief electronic application when you come into the office to pick up your medical equipment.